Sunday, November 25, 2007

Follow-up Message from Coach Hudgens

We spoke with the doctor today and they are going to induce me tomorrow morning (Sunday). I have become preclamptic (?) where my blood pressure and few other things are prohibiting her from gaining weight like she should. I am doing ok and so is Reese. I am 36 weeks and she has developed all her organs and the only real problem with her is her low birth weight. Right now, I am the one who is causing the problem. GO figure. She has a good heart beat and a good report from the ultrasound. So, hopefully by tomorrow night we will have the newest addition to the Bearcat family. Greg will be sending out an email letting everyone know when she is here. Reese will have to stay in the NICU for a little while to help her gain weight and observation but this is the best option for us at this time. Thanks for all your prayers and remember conditioning on Monday!!!!!!
Thanks for the support!
Coach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home