Saturday, November 24, 2007

Message from B-C Girls Coach Lauren Hudgens

A message from Coach Lauren Hudgens to the girls' soccer team concerning her pregnancy:

Hello team!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed some time with your family. I had a nice Thanksgiving but it was not what I was expecting to do! I had a regular doctor's appointment on Wednesday of this week and during this appointment they noticed that this little girl is a little small. Therefore, the doctors sent me over to Richland Memorial and I have been here since. I am doing fine. The baby is doing fine. Right now I am 34.4 weeks along. She is only 3 pounds right now and the doctors would like for her to be bigger. They have been running test and monitoring me but are not sure what the plan is as of yet. They would like for me to get to 36-37 weeks before I deliver but if they need to go ahead and take her she is developed enough to survive outside the womb. But more than likely I will have a baby sometime before the middle of December. I am on bedrest and will have to stay in the hospital for now. I just wanted to get an email out to everyone to inform you all of what is going on. I have my cell phone up here so if you have any questions give me a call. Coach Smith and Katie will continue to run conditioning Monday through Thursday at NMS until Christmas break. Any prayers would be appreciated as it's up to the Lord and thankfully in His hands. I will also be able to correspond by email at times. If you see anyone's name that I don't have please forward this to them! Have a great weekend and I hope to see you all real soon!

Coach Hudgens
============
Best wishes to Lauren and her husband Greg and our prayers are with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home